After interning with Shriners Hospital for Children, Lu came to Hanger Clinic in 2013 and served patients in Englewood, Colorado before moving to Burnsville, Minnesota.
Why Lu Loves Working in O&P
My favorite part of my job is watching my patients achieve their goals. They are all so inspiring to me! I love being a part of the rehab team and enhancing our patient’s lives by providing the tools to give them their mobility back. Each and every patient has different wants and needs and my job allows me to tailor their care to help them reach their goals. I also enjoy the hands on aspect of my job. Building devices for people that are made specifically for their individualized needs is so fun! I am truly honored that my patients allow me to be such a special part of their lives!
- Associate of Applied Science in Orthotic Technology; Century College, 2009
- Associate of Applied Science in Prosthetic Technology; Century College, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, Emphasis in Orthotics and Prosthetics; Metropolitan State University, 2011
- Prosthetic Practitioner Advanced Specialty with High Distinction, Century College, 2012
- Orthotic Practitioner Advanced Specialty with High Distinction, Century College, 2013