Alyssa is an ABC-certified orthotist and resident prosthetist for Hanger Clinic in West Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Alyssa enjoys working with pediatric and adult lower limb orthoses, cranial remolding orthoses, and lower limb prostheses. She is passionate about improving patient mobility, independence, and quality of life.
Outside of work, Alyssa enjoys spending time with friends and family, working out, cooking, watching and attending sporting events, and going to the dog park with her dog Remi.
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Science, Northern Michigan University, 2017
- Master of Science in Exercise Science, Northern Michigan University, 2019
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Northwestern University, 2021
- O. Perrin, A. Rebensburg, S. Breen, C. Ruprecht, R. Jensen, K. Spranger, L. Vanwelsenaers, I. Mylle. Changes in gait and coordination variability in persons with multiple sclerosis following a rehabilitation program. ISBS Proceedings Archive; 2018
- A. Rebensburg, A. Boettcher, O. Perrin, D. Rettke, A. Hawke, S. Breen. The use of a lower-limb prosthetic device to improve performance factors in elite paracanoe. ISBS Proceedings Archive; 2019
- A. Rebensburg. The effect of a novel rehabilitation program on walking performance in persons with multiple sclerosis. All NMU Master’s Theses; 2019