Kellen is a clinical resident for Hanger Clinic in New Mexico. She sees O&P as a wonderful intersection of hands-on craft, human interaction, and complex problem solving, and her love for the field stems from her desire to support others as they achieve their physical goals, whether those are confidently navigating a home or performing a great feat of athleticism. As a dancer of 14+ years, Kellen intimately understands finding joy in movement and strives every day to bring that joy to her patients.
- Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering, University of Maryland, 2018
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 2019
Research & Publications
- The Present and Future of Powered Knees – February 2021 O&P Edge Society Spotlight
- Significant Factors Influencing the Effectiveness of Orthotic Treatment for Deformational Brachycephaly – Abstract presented at the 2021 AAOP National Meeting
- Significant Factors in Orthotic Treatment of Deformational Head Shapes – Abstract presented at the 2020 AOPA National Assembly
- Age-Related Changes in the Orthotic Treatment Correction Rate of Infants with Deformational Brachycephaly – Abstract presented at the 2020 AOPA National Assembly