COVID-19: Resources and Updates for Providing Patient Care
Updated April 27, 2020
Our Goal: Provide your patients care in a safe environment
We value the opportunity to partner with you in the care of your patients with orthotic and prosthetic needs.
At Hanger Clinic, the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the necessary precautions to ensure our clinics are a safe environment in which to provide your patients care. Based on state and federal mandates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), these precautions include:
- Equipping our clinics with face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer for staff and visitors
- Enhancing sanitization measures and practicing regular hand washing
- Limiting number of guests in our clinics at the same time
- Taking the temperatures of our staff and visitors prior to entering our clinics
- Delaying appointments for anyone with flu-like symptoms
- Offering remote appointments via phone, Skype, and FaceTime
Your patients’ mobility and the proper function of their device are essential to their health and well-being. As such, we are actively seeing patients in our clinics, hospitals, and making remote accommodations, where necessary.
We look forward to serving you and your patients in any way we can.
If you have a patient in need of orthotic or prosthetic care, please reach out to your local Hanger Clinic team.
For questions or further guidance, use one of the following contact methods:
- Contact your local Hanger Clinic team.
- Call our Customer Care line at (877) 442-6437 or Live Chat with a representative.
- Use this contact form to submit any specific questions, and a representative will be in touch as soon as possible.