COVID-19: Resources and Updates for Providing Patient Care
Updated: June 8, 2020
Our Goal: Provide your patients care in a safe environment
We value the opportunity to partner with you in the care of your patients with orthotic and prosthetic needs.
At Hanger Clinic, the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the necessary precautions to ensure our clinics are a safe environment in which to provide your patients care.
- Equipping our clinics with face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer for staff and visitors
- Enhancing sanitization measures and practicing regular hand washing
- Limiting number of guests in our clinics at the same time
- Taking the temperatures of our staff and visitors prior to entering our clinics
- Delaying appointments for anyone who has experienced or been exposed to someone with any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: a sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, or fever at or greater than 99.6˚F
- Offering remote appointments via phone, Skype, and FaceTime
Your patients’ mobility and the proper function of their device are essential to their health and well-being. As such, we are actively seeing patients in our clinics, hospitals, and making remote accommodations, where necessary.
We look forward to serving you and your patients in any way we can.
If you have a patient in need of orthotic or prosthetic care, please reach out to your local Hanger Clinic team.
For questions or further guidance, use one of the following contact methods:
- Contact your local Hanger Clinic team.
- Call our Customer Care line at (877) 442-6437 or Live Chat with a representative.
- Use this contact form to submit any specific questions, and a representative will be in touch as soon as possible.