COVID-19: Resources and Updates for our Hanger Clinic Family
Updated: April 23, 2020
Our Goal: Provide a safe environment for the delivery of your care
At Hanger Clinic, your safety is our top priority as we remain committed to providing you with the best possible orthotic and prosthetic care. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken precautions based on state and federal mandates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). These precautions include:
- Equipping our clinics with face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer for staff and visitors
- Enhancing sanitization measures and practicing regular hand washing
- Limiting number of guests in our clinics at the same time
- Taking the temperatures of our staff and visitors prior to entering our clinics
- Delaying appointments for anyone with flu-like symptoms
- Offering remote appointments via phone, Skype and FaceTime
Your mobility and the proper function of your devices are considered essential for your health and well-being. As essential healthcare providers, we want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.
If you have an appointment scheduled, here are some things to expect:
- You are welcome to reach out proactively to your local Hanger Clinic team at any time with questions or to discuss your upcoming appointment.
- We ask you limit caregivers/companions to one support person with you in the clinic.
- Per the CDC’s recommendation, please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask. If you do not have access, one will be provided.
- We will request to delay your appointment or conduct an appointment remotely if you have:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
If you need to schedule an appointment:
Please reach out to your local Hanger Clinic team, who can assist you in finding a time that works for you.
We are committed to keeping our patients safe and informed, and we will continue to update this page with resources and relevant information. We look forward to serving you.
For questions or further guidance, use one of the following contact methods:
- Contact your local Hanger Clinic team.
- Call our Customer Care line at (877) 442-6437 or Live Chat with a representative.
- Use the contact form below to submit any specific questions, and a representative will be in touch as soon as possible.