Doug is a licensed, ABC-certified orthotist with four decades of experience in the O&P field. He serves as the Director of Education & National Residency for Hanger Clinic, and is also the lead for Cranial Remolding Procedures. He loves the profession of O&P because it offers an opportunity to help a variety of patients and make lasting impacts, from seeing the smile on a baby’s face during a cranial remolding orthosis appointment to seeing patients walking for the fist time in their new Ankle Foot Orthosis.
Doug enjoys living in Bluffton, South Carolina with his wife of more than 30 years, Karen. Outside of the office, he can often be found golfing, playing pickleball, biking, and spending time at the beach.
- Associate of Arts & Sciences in Applied Science, Ocean County College, 1987
- Certificate in Orthotics, Northwestern University, 1987
Awards & Activities
- Hanger Impact Award for Integrity, 2020
- Past President of NJAAOP
- Member, Board of Directors, Family Resources Associates in Redbank, New Jersey
- Speaker, AAOP
- The Atlas of Orthotics & Prosthetics