Josh is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist for Hanger Clinic in the Baltimore and surrounding areas.
Josh is a dedicated clinician with experience in lower limb prosthetics and custom orthotic solutions for all populations. He is passionate about pediatric care and has become a local clinical specialist in cranial remolding interventions for infants diagnosed with deformational plagiocephaly and craniosynostosis. His understanding and application of evidence-based research in both disciplines have been key components in fostering positive, quantifiable outcomes for his patients.
- Bachelor of Science in Astronautical Engineering, United States Air Force Academy, 2003
- Master of Business Administration, California State University-Dominguez Hills, 2006
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Northwestern University-Feinberg School of Medicine, 2017
Awards and Accolades
- US Joint Service Commendation Medal, 2006
- Northwestern University, Prosthetic-Orthotic Center Tamarack Award, 2017