Paulo has been a practicing prosthetist/orthotist for more than 30 years, working in South Africa, Canada, and the United States. He is glad to have been able to practice prosthetics and orthotics in different parts of the world, and loves working with patients.
He’s worked at his current clinic since 2005.
- Technikon College Pretoria; Pretoria, South Africa; 1986-1989
- National Diploma in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Certification in Prosthetics with American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics (2001)
- Florida Licensure in Orthotics (2000)
- Florida Licensure in Prosthetics (1999)
- Certification in Prosthetics with Canadian Board for Certification of Prosthetists and Orthotists (1994)
- Certified in Orthotics and Prosthetics South African Medical and Dental Council (1989)
- Validation of a quantitative method for denning CAD/CAM socket modifications. By E D Lemaire, Paulo Bexiga, Fred Johnson, Stephan E. Solomonidis, John P. Paul Published in 1999 April Medicine Prosthetics and Orthotics International