Continuing Education Program
Empowering your healthcare team to make informed, data-driven decisions for your patients.
Our commitment to improving patient outcomes drives us to collaborate with thousands of medical professionals nationwide. Join our community of learners by attending one of our courses, and earn credit while gaining the knowledge and resources you need to help your patients achieve success.
Whether it’s in a classroom or online, we invite you to pick and choose the courses that work best for you–anytime, anywhere.
Online Learning Opportunities
With in-person conferences and events being cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19, we have expanded our virtual learning opportunities to include content covering a broad spectrum of etiologies related to the patient populations that are important to you.
The Hanger Clinic CE Program Advantage
Each of our courses are based on the best available evidence related to a specific pathology or episode of care.
Our team of over 1,500 clinicians has treated more orthotic and prosthetic patients than any other provider. This unmatched experience will bring your team the latest research and clinical practice guidelines to improve patient outcomes.
Our courses are designed using an interdisciplinary approach, providing your healthcare team the opportunity to collaborate and share learning experiences.
Each of our courses provides information on clinical conditions, diagnoses, treatments, and care pathways for your prosthetic and orthotic patients.
- Ankle Foot Orthoses: Patient Evaluation and Design Criteria >
- Congenital Muscular Torticollis and the Orthotic Management of Cranial Asymmetry >
- Cranial Asymmetries: More than Circumference Measurements >
- Fracture Orthoses >
- Orthotic Applications in Sports Medicine >
- Overview of Spinal Orthoses >
- Primer on the Orthotic Trauma Patient >
- Scoliosis Orthotic Treatment Modalities: AIS (60 min.) >
- Scoliosis Orthotic Treatment Modalities: AIS (90 min.) >
- Stance Control Orthoses >
Lower Extremity Prosthetics
- Advanced Concepts in Prosthetic Feet >
- Improving Transfemoral Amputee Gait: A Step in the Right Direction >
- Improving Transtibial Amputee Gait: A Step in the Right Direction >
- Introduction to Prosthetic Feet: Finding the Foot that Fits >
- Introduction to Prosthetic Knees >
- Lower Limb Prostheses, Design to Ambulation >
- Overview of Lower Limb Prostheses >
- Outcome Measures in Lower Limb Prosthetics: Empowering through Mobility >
- Postoperative Care Following Traumatic Amputation >
- Postoperative Prosthetic Modalities for Lower Limb Amputations >
Upper Extremity Prosthetics
Request a Course
Are you a PT, OT, Case Manager, or Nurse looking for O&P continuing education? Request a course near you.
All attendees are required to attend the entire session, and to sign in at the beginning of the course and out at the end of the course. In addition to attending the entire session, social workers must also fill out a course evaluation to receive a course certificate.
Throughout the presentation, learning outcomes will be assessed through instructor interaction and attendee’s participation and verbal responses to Q & A, unless a written assessment is required by an applicable approving State Board or Organization.
Hanger Clinic has received approval through many accreditation bodies, state boards and associations, and certificates issued will provide each participant with appropriate information and approval numbers. See accreditation document for detailed information. Specific course approvals may change yearly.
Hanger Clinic is an AOTA approved provider AOTA of occupational therapy continuing education. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific courses, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA. Please note AOTA credits only apply to those courses that meet all AOTA requirements.
New Jersey Social Workers
Hanger Clinic proudly offers CE credit to New Jersey Social Workers.
Hanger Clinic strives to make our learning environments fully accessible and wants to provide its guests with an opportunity to identify special needs in advance of the course. Please contact your local course coordinator to arrange accommodations.
For concerns/complaints, please contact your local course coordinator, the event RSVP contact, or call the Hanger Clinic Customer Care Center at (877) 442-6437, option 1. New Jersey participants, please note that you have the option to appeal to the licensing board if you are displeased with Hanger Clinic’s grievance process.
Certificates are typically awarded on-site following each course or mailed within 2 weeks of the course date. Please contact your local course coordinator with questions.