Hanger Clinic: Prosthetics and Orthotics Colorado Springs, Colorado
The Nation’s Leading Provider of Orthotic and Prosthetic Care
With nearly 160 years of experience, we are proud to bring you the best in prosthetic and orthotic care. Our dedication and expertise can help you regain your independence and pursue the activities that you love. We are committed to bringing you the latest in innovative orthotic and prosthetic technologies, specialized training, and superior care. Call our office to request a free evaluation, and experience our high quality care for yourself.
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Phone: (719) 632-5075
Fax: (719) 632-5078
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Our Care Team
Hobie O’Connor, CPO Clinic Manager FULL BIO >
Chelsea Luttrall, CPO Clinician FULL BIO >
David Spain, CPO Clinician FULL BIO >
Jaye LeFevre, CPed, CFo Clinician FULL BIO >
Matiss Kaugars, CPed Clinician FULL BIO >
Keaton Flint, MPO Board Eligible Clinician FULL BIO >
Corey Pettengill, MSOP Clinical Resident FULL BIO >
Jeff Talen, CPO Area Clinic Manager FULL BIO >
Jen Vincent, CFo Community Care Coordinator FULL BIO >
Rob Nelson Technician FULL BIO >
What Our Patients Say
“Keaton went above and beyond to help my son get his helmet. Conner is disabled and extremely uncomfortable in clinical settings. Keaton came to the house and took care of everything personally. It was a wonderful experience.”
– Patient of Hanger Clinic Colorado Springs
Before Your Appointment
We look forward to seeing you at Hanger Clinic!
- Please be sure to bring a photo ID and your insurance card, and consider making a list of any questions you might have, so we can make sure to address them.
- If we’re adjusting an orthotic or prosthetic device for you, make sure to bring the device with you.
- If you are a new patient, or your information has changed, consider completing the below forms in advance of your appointment.
- Should you have questions or need to change your appointment, just give us a call.
Patient Forms and Information
If you are a new patient, or your information has changed, consider completing the Patient Registration Form before your appointment, and be sure to review our Privacy Practices and Financial Policy.