Hanger Clinic: Therapeutic Shoe Center
The Nation’s Leading Provider of Orthotic and Prosthetic Care
Hanger Clinic® is proud to announce a new Therapeutic Shoe Center in Waterville, Maine. Pedorthic specialists at Hanger Clinic’s newest Therapeutic Shoe Center will focus on providing individuals with the proper diabetic and preventative foot care they need to empower them to continue living active, supported, and independent lifestyles.
Our new Therapeutic Shoe Center will better serve patients by providing convenient access to specialized care including:
- Diabetic shoes & inserts
- Partial-foot prostheses
- A variety of therapeutic shoes
Waterville, ME 04901
Phone: (207) 530-8477
Fax: (207) 800-4953
Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Our Care Team
Before Your Appointment
We look forward to seeing you at Hanger Clinic!
- Please be sure to bring a photo ID and your insurance card, and consider making a list of any questions you might have, so we can make sure to address them.
- If we’re adjusting an orthotic or prosthetic device for you, make sure to bring the device with you.
- If you are a new patient, or your information has changed, consider completing the below forms in advance of your appointment.
- Should you have questions or need to change your appointment, just give us a call.
Patient Forms and Information
If you are a new patient, or your information has changed, consider completing the Patient Registration Form before your appointment, and be sure to review our Privacy Practices and Financial Policy.