Upper Extremity Prosthetic Patient Education Clinic – Orlando
Date and Time
Join us for a one-on-one consultation with our team of upper limb specialists. Get recommendations on improving the fit, comfort, and function of your prosthesis, learn about the latest technology, get to know other amputees in your community, and learn new tips and tricks for navigating through life with your device.
Visit our Patient Education Clinic if you:
- Have not been evaluated by a prosthetist in a while
- Are interested in learning about different options that may benefit you
- Want to improve your function or comfort
- Struggled with finding success with your prosthesis
- Partial finger and hand prostheses
- Cosmetic restoration
- Activity-specific prostheses
- Cable-operated prostheses
- Myoelectric prostheses
- Pattern recognition control
- Advanced socket designs
- Rolled silicone interfaces
Take advantage of this great opportunity!
Our clinics are free and open to anyone who has questions about enhancing their experience with their prosthesis. All ages and levels welcome. You do not need to be a Hanger Clinic patient to attend.
Meet Our Clinicians
Eric Ramcharran, CPO
Upper Extremity Specialist
Craig Jackman, L/CPO, FAAOP
Clinical Leader, Upper Limb