Lower Extremity Prosthetic Patient Education Clinic – Plano
Date and Time
March 8, 2023
8 am – 5 pm CT
1708 Coit Road
Plano, TX 75075
Join us for a one-on-one consultation with our team of lower limb specialists. Get recommendations on improving the fit, comfort, and function of your prosthesis, learn about the latest technology, get to know other amputees in your community, and learn new tips and tricks for navigating through life with your device.
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your life.
Our clinics are free and open to anyone who has a concern or challenge regarding their prosthesis. All ages and mobility levels welcome. You do not need to be a Hanger Clinic patient to attend.
Visit our Patient Education Clinic if you:
- Haven’t been evaluated by a prosthetist in a while
- Your prosthesis is causing pain or discomfort
- You think you may never be a successful prosthetic user and no one has been able to help you before
- Lower-extremity prostheses
- Anatomically-contoured sockets
- Ultra-lightweight construction
- Energy-storage components
- Suction-suspension systems
- Silicone and urethane liners
- Activity-specific prostheses
- Microprocessor knees/ankles/feet
Meet our Specialist:
Wallis Toataua-Farraday, CP, LP
Vice President of Strategic Initiatives
April 15, 2023
The Born to Adapt trail race is designed by adaptive athletes for adaptive athletes, and offers many different options for participants at all levels.