Date and Time
Hyatt Lost Pines
EmpowerFest is Coming to Texas!
EmpowerFest registration is currently closed. Please email [email protected] to join the waitlist.
Hanger Clinic’s EmpowerFest is an event like no other for people with upper and lower limb loss. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn from world-class prosthetists and peers who are thriving with prosthetic technology, but more importantly, you’ll discover the power of shared experiences and support from an uplifting community. The lessons learned and relationships made at EmpowerFest will last a lifetime!
All ages and levels of mobility are welcome.
- Peer-to-peer support
- Health and wellness
- Mobility training
- Horseback riding
- Cooking with upper limb loss/difference
- Friday night concert
- Seated volleyball
- Medical professional presenters, including world-class prosthetists
- Men’s and Women’s resources and support groups
- Quad support group
EmpowerYOUth: 1-Day Kid’s Day
Saturday, April 23, 2022
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Event Fee: $10
Registration is currently closed. Please email [email protected] to join the waitlist.
Email [email protected] with questions.
Safety is of utmost importance at Hanger Clinic, and our COVID-19 Task Force continues to closely monitor current COVID-19 statistics and trends to provide informed guidance. Fortunately, the number of positive cases in the U.S. has significantly decreased over the past several weeks, and the number of positive cases continues to trend down. Therefore, the policy for Hanger Clinic-sponsored events, including EmpowerFest 2022, has been updated.
The changes for EmpowerFest include:
- Attendees are no longer required to be vaccinated to attend the event.
- Attendees are highly encouraged to take a COVID test (at-home or professionally administered) within 48 hours of arrival in Texas, but are no longer required to do so.
- Masks will be optional, as we are following the local/facility mask regulations and they are not required at the Hyatt Lost Pines.
- If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, regardless of a negative COVID test, do not attend the event.
As always, the safety of all attendees is our top priority, and if you have any questions regarding these changes, please email [email protected].