Anna is an ABC-certified, Michigan-licensed prosthetist/orthotist for Hanger Clinic in Grand Rapids, MI.
As a clinician, Anna loves her work because everyday presents a different challenge for which she develops creative solutions in order to provide excellent care. She focuses on high end orthotics, ankle-foot orthotics, below and above-knee prosthetic technology, and upper extremity prosthetic technology. She is trained in microprocessor knees, TechMed 3D scanners, vector ankle foot orthotic technology, and the Symphonie Aqua Casting System. She takes the time to get to know her patients and develops solutions that are right for each person. She enjoys being able to work with patients of all ages and a variety of needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Michigan State University
- Master of Science in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Eastern Michigan University
- Presenter at the 2018 MOPA Conference
- Presenter at the 2019 Hanger Ed Fair
- Hanger Foundation Board Member