Bob is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist for Hanger Clinic in Hartford, Connecticut.
As a clinician with more than 22 years of experience in the field, Bob sees patients of all ages and specializes in orthotics and prosthetics.
He finds great satisfaction in working with patients, whether it’s for a simple adjustment or a more complex modification of their device. He especially enjoys working with pediatric prosthetic patients and watching them progress and grow.
Outside of work, Bob enjoys working out, traveling with his wife, and playing the harmonica.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Las Vegas, 1984
- Master of Science in Exercise Physiology, University of Buffalo, 1990
- Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Newington Certificate Program, 1999
- Bone remodeling and RGOs, Biomechanics Magazine, 1998
- Salutatorian, Newington Certificate Program, Orthotics, 1998
- Resident of the Year, Newington Certificate Program, 2000