David is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist for Hanger Clinic in Glendale and Avondale, Arizona.
With over 25 years of experience in the field, David specializes in lower extremity adult prosthetic technology including microprocessor knees, elevated vacuum and suction sockets, flexible and ultralight socket technology, and solutions for veterans. He also specializes in orthotic technology for pediatric patients with conditions such as idiopathic scoliosis, congenital talipes equinovarus (clubfoot), and cerebral palsy, and orthotic technology for adult patients with conditions such as stroke, spinal cord injury, and traumatic brain injury.
David enjoys the privilege to work with amazing patients and their families to improve their mobility and quality of life. After spending years in the profession, he continues to be inspired by the drive, determination, and spirit of the patients and families he serves. He also finds joy in working with colleagues to share knowledge and inspire each other.
Outside of work, David enjoys spending time with his family and friends and being outdoors snow skiing, hiking, and playing golf.
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration, University of Phoenix, 1986
- Orthotic Certificate, Northwestern University, 1987
- Prosthetic Certificate, Northwestern University, 1995
- Member, American Academy of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Prosthetic/Orthotic Residency Mentor, National Commission on Orthotics and Prosthetics Education (NCOPE)
- Continuing Education Instructor, Hanger Clinic