Hannah is a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) with 12 years of leadership and orthopedic experience. Her passion is to provide comprehensive and individualized educational programs for patients that promote high-level advocacy and understanding.
Hannah has been the Lead Certified Athletic Trainer in diverse settings ranging from high school, collegiate, semi and professional teams, to international medical coverage, high-volume lower extremity and trauma orthopedic clinics and medical device order management. She has served as a Clinical Instructor and Preceptor for Athletic Training Education Programs, Lead Clinician and Preceptor for onboarding of ATCs and MAs in orthopedic clinical settings, has led and taught large scale functional movement screening programs and received recognition awards for achieving greater than 100% to plan in high-volume medical device territories.
Outside of work, Hannah enjoys the outdoors hiking, boating, and kayaking with her husband and two kids. Hannah also has two dogs, five snakes, and one crested gecko.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training, California University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania
- NATA-BOC Certified
- FMS Certified
- Pose Method Technique Specialist
- American Heart Association CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers
- Affiliations with IATA, GLATA, and NATA