Jason is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist for Hanger Clinic in Nashville, Tennessee.
As a clinician with more than 15 years of experience in the field, Jason specializes in cranial remolding orthotics.
Jason is passionate about presenting families with an effective solution for their child that reduces their anxiety and gives them a greater sense of optimism. He has treated over 2,000 infants with cranial remolding needs.
Jason’s background in mechanical engineering and interest in anatomy led him to the orthotics and prosthetics field. Then, as he completed his residency under one of the leading experts in cranial remolding orthotics, he was inspired to make it the focus of his practice.
As a subject-matter expert in cranial orthotics at Hanger Clinic, Jason provides mentorship to colleagues on a national level. Additionally, as an adjunct faculty member of the Vanderbilt University Department of Neurological Surgery, he partners with the Cleft and Craniofacial Program at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital in treatment and research of children affected by craniosynostosis.
Outside the clinic, Jason enjoys spending time with his wife and three sons. He is involved with his church and enjoys working on his house, fishing, and golfing.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, California State University – Chico, 2004
- Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2006
- Development of a Method for Fabricating Polypropylene Non-articulated Dorsiflexion Assist Ankle Foot Orthoses with Predetermined Stiffness. Prosthetics and Orthotics International, 2011.
- Quantifying Orthotic Correction of Trigonocephaly Using Optical Surface Scanning. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 2021.
- Hanger TIPS Innovation Award, March 2018
- Hanger Impact Award for Innovation, 2020