Jeff is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist and Area Clinic Manager for Hanger Clinic in the East Valley Metro Phoenix area, including Casa Grande, Chandler, Gilbert, East Mesa, Globe, and Show Low.
As a clinician, Jeff has over 20 years of experience treating pediatric orthotic and prosthetic patients, and he approaches each one as if they were one his own. He specializes in prosthetic care, cranial remolding, and the orthotic management of scoliosis, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and spinal trauma. Passionate about patient care, Jeff enjoys problem-solving and helping patients reach their goals.
As an Area Clinic Manager, Jeff oversees five Hanger Clinic offices, ensuring every patient is presented with the best possible care by top-notch clinicians and staff. He also contributes to Hanger Clinic’s Department of Clinical and Scientific Affairs by providing cranial education to hundreds of Hanger Clinic clinicians across the country.
Outside of work, Jeff enjoys spending time with his family and enjoying the outdoors of Arizona.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Brigham Young University, 1994
- Post-Graduate Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 1997
Awards and Accolades
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists, Research Award, 2001
- Hanger Excellence Award, 2002
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists, 2002
- Editor in Chief, Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics, 2004-2008