Kathleen is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist and Clinic Manager for Hanger Clinic at the Hartford (formerly located at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center) and Farmington locations in Connecticut.
As a pediatric clinician, Kathleen provides orthotic care to children with a wide variety of diagnoses. She specializes in cranial remolding for infants with plagiocephaly and craniosynostosis, as well as the treatment of idiopathic and neuromuscular scoliosis, pectus carinatum, cerebral palsy, and spina bifida.
Kathleen understands that the treatment process can be overwhelming, which is why she is dedicated to educating families every step of the way. She truly enjoys designing solutions that improve her patients’ lives and seeing the improvements made throughout treatment.
Outside of work, Kathleen enjoys going to gym, mountain biking, and running.
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Wheaton College, 2010
- Master of Arts and Master of Science in Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2013
- Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics, University of Hartford, 2016
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP), Chair of the Student Resident Committee
- National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education (NCOPE), Regional Residency Liaison
- University of Hartford, Adjunct Instructor, Spinal Orthotics Course