Krista is an ABC-certified orthotist and BOC-certified prosthetist/orthotist for Hanger Clinic in South Easton, Massachusetts.
With over 23 years of experience, Krista specializes in pediatrics and early intervention, sports medicine, cerebrovascular accident (CVA) treatment, and cranial remolding. She is also skilled in the use of the WalkAide® Functional Electrical (FES) Stimulation System.
When Krista started in the field, she worked at Shriner’s Hospital in Springfield, Massachusetts as an intern. She was inspired by the amazing people who work in the orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) field. She also grew-up with carpenters and masons in her family. Krista loves how the field of O&P combines her passion to build something profound and help others.
She especially enjoys working with pediatrics as they grow and their abilities evolve. She is inspired by their desire to overcome challenges. She also enjoys working together with the child, their family, and their medical team to maximize each child’s mobility and quality of life.
Outside of work, Krista enjoys watching her children play sports, running, weightlifting, and woodworking.
- Bachelors of Science in Rehabilitation and Disability Studies, Springfield College, 2001
- Orthotics Certificate, Northwestern University, 2014
Recognitions and Certifications
- Outstanding Achievement in Academics and Dedication to Services, 2001
- Boston Scoliosis Certificate, 2005
- Sure Step SMO Certificate, 2007
- S.W.A.S.H certificate, 2016
- Orthomerica Cranial Remolding Helmet Certificate, 2019
- Hanger Cranial Remolding Certification, 2022