Lindy is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist for Hanger Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona. She specializes in cranial remolding orthoses and Pectus Carinatum treatment and enjoys seeing the results and the joy successful treatment brings the child and their family. She is particularly passionate about Pectus Carinatum treatment because her brother had Pectus Excavatum.
Lindy first became interested in orthotics and prosthetics as a teenager, and has pursued it since. She is passionate about helping people maximize their potential and injury recovery with the right orthotics or prosthetics. She gravitates towards pediatric care because she is inspired by children–their resiliency and the joy they bring.
Cranial remolding orthoses in particular offer uniquely tangible results, and Lindy loves graduation day, when she gets to show parents their child’s scan comparison, which clearly shows how far their child has come and how beneficial treatment was.
Outside of work, Lindy enjoys spending time with her dogs, crafting, completing DIY home renovations, hiking, camping, going to concerts, and trying new restaurants and foods.
- Bachelor of Science in BioMedical Sciences, University of Wisconsin-River Falls, 2008
- Associate of Applied Sciences in Orthotic Technology, Century College, 2010
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Orthotics, Century College, 2012
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Prosthetics, Century College, 2013
- Certified Prosthetist Orthotist, American Board of Certification, January 2016