Meyessa is an ABC-certified Prosthetist/Orthotist (CPO) working in Grand Rapids, MI. She did her residency with Hanger Clinic in Lancaster, PA.
Meyessa loves her work because it allows her to help patients pursue their goals and improve their quality of life. She is dedicated to providing excellent patient care by listening and getting to know her patients in order to provide more personalized care. She has a key focus in patient education so that her patients can make informed decisions and take a more active role in their care.
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology, Michigan State University
- Master of Science in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Eastern Michigan University
- Presented a poster at the 2016 AAOP Annual Meeting Poster Presentation
- Trained in new technologies, including:
- Microprocessor Knees
- Cranial Remolding Helmets
- Evoke Knee Brace
- Vector AFOs
- Insignia Scanner