Sarah is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist for Hanger Clinic in Vista, California. She is passionate about O&P care, and takes pride in putting her perfectionist tendencies to work for her patients, making sure their devices are as functional as possible without causing limitations to their lifestyles. She provides general O&P to patients of all ages, with a focus on upper limb prosthetics, lower limb prosthetics, scoliosis orthoses, cranial remolding orthoses, and ankle foot orthoses.
Sarah makes sure to be in contact with physicians and physical therapists throughout treatment, in order to design and fabricate the most effective orthotic or prosthetic device to meet the patient’s individual goals. She applies the same philosophy to cranial remolding patients, working with their families and using a detailed, focused approach to treat each individual infant. She enjoys the joy that infant patients bring to the clinic.
Outside of the clinic, Sarah enjoys spending time with her daughter, hanging out at the beach, working out, and hiking. She’s also a hockey fan (Go Flyers!).
Education & Certification
- Associates in Biology – Antelope Valley College, 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology: Pre-Physical Therapy, Cal State – San Marcos, 2011
- Master of Science in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Cal State – Dominguez Hills, 2015
- ABC-Certified in Prosthetics, 2016
- ABC-Certified in Prosthetics and Orthotics, 2017