Steve is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist and clinic manager for Hanger Clinic in Louisville, Kentucky.
As a clinic manager with more than 16 years of experience in the field, Steve specializes in all pediatric orthotics and prosthetics and has expertise in cranial remolding orthoses.
He is passionate about being a prosthetist/orthotist and having the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for his patients by providing them with the tools they need to become more independent. He enjoys building long-term relationships with his patients and becoming a part of their lives. He finds great satisfaction in watching them accomplish their goals.
Steve also teaches human anatomy to physical therapy students.
Outside of work, Steve enjoys coaching his son’s soccer and basketball teams at the YMCA.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology Bellarmine College, 1996
- Master of Science in Human Anatomy, University of Louisville, 2003
- Certification in Orthotics, Northwestern University, 2006
- Certification in Prosthetics, Northwestern University, 2008
- Salutatorian for graduating class in Prosthetics
- 2020 Dennis Lesch Award for Excellence in Clinical Education, Bellarmine University