Tiffany is an ABC-certified Fitter of Orthotics. Prior to joining Hanger Clinic, Tiffany worked as a Registered Orthopaedic Technician for Pediatric Orthopaedics at NLEMMC for 7 years, specializing in serial casting for club foot deformity.
Outside of the clinic, Tiffany enjoys hiking, camping, and traveling with her husband.
- Certified Nursing Assistant, United Technology Center, 2002
- Registered Orthopedic Technician, American Society of Orthopedic Professionals, 2013
- Certified Professional Coder, American Association of Professional Coders, November 2020
- CFS Allied Health Education for Orthotic Fitter Course, June 2020
- Certificate in Advanced Coding, Eastern Maine Community College for Medical Office Technology, May 2021 (anticipated)