Tom is an ABC-certified prosthetist for Hanger Clinic in Springfield, Massachusetts.
With over 27 years of experience in the field, Tom works with patients of all ages and specializes in comfort flex socket, comfort flex hip disarticulation socket, and microprocessor knee and foot technology. He enjoys returning mobility back to patients and still loves watching each of his patients take their first step with a prosthesis.
Outside of work, Tom enjoys spending time with his family and friends, golfing, weekends on the lake, and vacationing in Aruba.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 1995
- Century College, Prosthetic Technician Certificate, 1996
- Newington Certificate Program, Prosthetic Clinical Certificate, 1999
- Hanger Clinic Active Vacuum Team
- Camp No Limits Volunteer
- 2020 Hanger Impact Award-Patient Focus
- North Atlantic Region Lower Limb Modern Prosthetic Team Leader