Hanger Clinic: Prosthetics and Orthotics Salt Lake City, Utah
Formerly Shields Orthotic Prosthetic Services, Inc.
The Nation’s Leading Provider of Orthotic and Prosthetic Care
With nearly 160 years of experience, we are proud to bring you the best in prosthetic and orthotic care. Our dedication and expertise can help you regain your independence and pursue the activities that you love. We are committed to bringing you the latest in innovative orthotic and prosthetic technologies, specialized training, and superior care. Call our office to request a free evaluation, and experience our high quality care for yourself.
Salt Lake City, UT 84109 Get Directions
Phone: (801) 467-5483
Fax: (801) 484-4591
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Our Care Team
Jared Larson, CPO Clinic Manager FULL BIO >
Quincey Brabant, CPO Clinician FULL BIO >
Wendy J. Remington, CPO Clinical Specialist FULL BIO >
Events At This Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Navigating the Limb Loss Care Journey: A Comprehensive Prosthetic Rehabilitation Approach for Therapists
This course will explore the various phases of prosthetic rehabilitation through a patient’s experience, including, pre-prosthetic, therapy training principles and post-prosthetic planning for upper and lower limb amputees.
Hanger Clinic is a life changer for people needing prosthetic care. Through the hard in the administration to the Prostatitis themselves, clients are informed, cheered on and challenged to progressing and be successful.
- Patient of Hanger Clinic Salt Lake City
Before Your Appointment
We look forward to seeing you at Hanger Clinic!
- Please be sure to bring a photo ID and your insurance card, and consider making a list of any questions you might have, so we can make sure to address them.
- If we’re adjusting an orthotic or prosthetic device for you, make sure to bring the device with you.
- If you are a new patient, or your information has changed, consider completing the below forms in advance of your appointment.
- Should you have questions or need to change your appointment, just give us a call.
Patient Forms and Information
If you are a new patient, or your information has changed, consider completing the Patient Registration Form before your appointment, and be sure to review our Privacy Practices and Financial Policy.