Quincey is a ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist at Hanger Clinic in Salt Lake City, UT. She is an east coast transplant from upstate New York that relocated to Utah to spend more time advancing her career, as well as more time in the mountains. She has previous work and research experience with neurodivergent populations, such as pediatric patients with cerebral palsy and adults with traumatic brain injury.
She loves that the O&P field allows her to assist patients in using their body more efficiently. She gets to combine art and biomechanics with personalized one on one patient care.
One of her specialties is cranial remolding orthoses (CRO), and she acknowledges that using a CRO is a lot of work for the family, and when families are able to see the improvement and progress, it’s exciting.
In her free time, she enjoys volunteering with local adaptive programs. On the weekends she can be found hiking, biking, skiing, backpacking, and running through the mountains.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Plattsburgh
- Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics from University of Hartford
- Office for People with Developmental Disability Certification (2016)
- Speaker at the 2019 New Jersey Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetics Annual Meeting, presenting her group research on quantifying gait in hemiparetic pediatric populations.
- Presenter, 2021 Hanger LIVE educational meeting, explaining the parts and pieces of orthotics and prosthetic care and interventions.