Ryan is an ABC-certified prosthetist/orthotist for Hanger Clinic in Livonia, Michigan.
As a clinician with more than 9 years of experience in the field, Ryan specializes in pediatrics and adult upper limb prosthetics for patients with congenital limb difference or acquired limb loss. He is certified and experienced in fitting advanced technologies like the Taska hand, bebionic hand, Hero Arm, and Michelangelo hand, as well as partial hand and finger prostheses.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Michigan, 2010
- Master of Science, Eastern Michigan University, 2013
Awards and Involvement
- Atlas chapter update on “Targeted Muscle Reinnervation: Prosthetic Management” (ongoing)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists
- Larry Lange Travel Fellowship Award Recipient